Amigo Pancho is a physics-based puzzle videogame developed by Qaibo Games. The title was originally created as a Web game, being a huge success (over 50 million plays in only 2 years online). The main objective of the game is to help our adventurer friend Pancho reach the top of the highest mountains in the world in an unusual way: by holding on to two balloons.
You have to make your way through different scenarios full of obstacles and enemies
There are four themed countries (stages) with unique enemies and obstacles: Texas, Siberia, Tibet and Peru. Each country is divided into twenty levels that will unlock a new stage upon completion. Of course you can unlock other countries early by using in-game currency or real money, but there is no need to use IAP (in-app purchases) to make the most of this app, as levels are not that boring to make you pay for a new stage. Additionally, there are new countries in development that will be added to this title through free updates.
How to Play
Amigo Pancho has accurate physics-based puzzles, and getting used to them is quite simple. You have to make your way through different scenarios full of obstacles and enemies that threaten to explode your balloons. However, there are multiple ways in which you can avoid those dangers. The most common enemies are spiky things such as cactus, sabers, etc. You have to find a way to take them out of your route before they collide with your balloons. However, Pancho can still fly using one balloon, so you always have a second chance.
Amigo Pancho requires you to perform different actions to complete levels. You will have to remove dirt to create a route for Pancho, activate giant fans to propel him, rotate dangerous blades to avoid them or replace platforms so those block enemy attacks. Pancho will hover in the lower part of the screen until you clear the path for him. Once you are ready to go, just tap on Pancho to start rising. If you get stuck, you can activate Super Pancho mode, which will basically complete the level for you.
Amigo Pancho 1.3 Features
Here you can check the features of Amigo Pancho before you download it:
- 4 countries are available: explore the highest mountains of Texas, Siberia, Tibet and Peru
- Physics based puzzles: rotate, erase, move, burst… perform different actions to clear the way for Pancho
- Customize Pancho: dress Pancho as famous characters like Davy Jones, Walter White or Darth Vader, receive new hats or customize his balloons with funny stickers
- Regular updates: this app receives additional content such as new countries or costumes periodically
- Share feature available: you can share moments of the gameplay with friends via Email, Facebook or Twitter
If you are interested in Amigo Pancho and need additional information before you download it, feel free to visit the developer’s official website.
The minimum system requirements to download and run this app are:
- Operating system: iOS 4.3 or later
- Hard disk: 68.9 MB of free space