The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is the new release in the The Witcher saga developed by CD Projekt RED and published by Warner Bros. Interactive. This RPG game is based on the literary saga, Geralt de Rivia, written by the Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski. The story of this installment is darker than the previous ones, focusing on a war-torn environment, with rumors about the Wild Hunt spreading around the world.
This RPG game is based on the literary saga Geralt de Rivia written by the Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski
Once you download it and start playing, in the adventure you become Geralt of Rivia, a man who hunts monsters to earn cash during difficult times. He investigates all disturbances that occur in his city, figures out which kind of monster is the one which is scaring and tormenting people, and goes all-out to defeat it. The chaos is everywhere in this game since the empire of Nilfgaard has devastated all the Northern Kingdoms. Wild Hunt, usually told as a fairy tale for scaring children, is starting to concern people. The tale talks about a group of fearsome horsemen which bring destruction wherever they go. In this new release, our protagonist Gerald investigates this dark tale.
As previously mentioned, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is an RPG game in which your character travels alone. As an open-world, you will have a main mission that follows the storyline throughout the gameplay, and you are free to ignore this every time you want to carry out a sub-mission or quest that are spread all over the map. Every decision you make will affect the plot and more than 30 endings are possible, depending on what you do.
Regarding those sub-missions, they usually have to do with exploring some areas or hunting some kind of monster. Monsters can vary from little and not-so-harmful ones to huge massive monsters that destroy everything on their path. Also, you can find ghosts, spirits and similar creatures. Often you will use Gerald's Witcher abilities to track monsters to their lairs and defeat them there as, of course, you also get paid after getting rid of a monster.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Full Version Features
The outstanding features of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt are the following:
- RPG style combining a lengthy open-world and a non-linear story
- Very long storyline which provides hours and hours of entertainment
- Player’s decisions can change the story
- Lots of memorable characters based on the books
- Several regions to explore and visit in the open-world
- Combat is tactical and dynamic
- Improved graphics and physics thanks to its REDengine, SpeedTree and PhysX
- Multiplatform: it is available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
If you are interested in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and you want to know more information about this videogame before you download it to your PC, feel free to visit its official website .
The minimum system requirements to download and play this videogame on your PC are the following:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64Bit or later versions
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 @3.0 GHz or AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition
- RAM Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 140 or AMD Radeon HD 3870
- Compatible with DirectX 11
- Hard Drive Space: 18 GB free available