Tom Clancy's The Division is a massive multiplayer online (MMO) role playing game (RPG) third-person shooter videogame which has been developed by Ubisoft Massive and published by Ubisoft. It belongs to the large number of games with Tom Clancy's name. This fact is a quality assurance for all those gamers who know what Tom Clancy games are like. From the Rainbow Six series to Splinter Cell and Ghosts Recon, this name has never failed.
The Division is set in a post-apocalyptic New York
The Division is set in a post-apocalyptic New York in which players can explore the destroyed city while fighting with other online players. Due to a pandemic, New York has fallen, and The Division, a group of agents who have been trained to operate without a commander, has been activated. They will try to save the remainder of society, but they are caught up in an immense conspiracy. They will have to defend themselves not only from the virus that has devastated the whole city, but also from the rising menace of the conspiracy.
A whole new (and apocalyptic) world to discover
Because of the government, disease was spread during the Black Friday sales. In just five days, New York City and the rest of the United States collapsed, and chaos is everywhere. Here is where you enter the game. You will become part of the Strategic Homeland Division (SHD, The Division) to avoid society being destroyed.
The gameplay features a third-person perspective along the adventure and it is focused on a squad-based combat and survival in the aftermath of the disease. However, you are not the only one; other players with their respective groups will also be fighting for survival. To navigate the map, you can use a projected GUI. Also, to defend yourself, you have a great variety of gadgets and weapons at your disposal, and the chance to team up with other players. Gadgets such as the UAV device can help you spot enemies.
As an RPG gameplay, we can find elements such as amassing points to help create your character. You will have a certain degree of control over the development of you character. You can get points that you can allocate to develop your character in the way you want. This way, you are free to develop your character at will instead of following a series of rules designed for a class.
Tom Clancy's The Division Features
Here you can see the main features of Tom Clancy’s The Division:
- Immense open-world to explore and play
- Gameplay based on Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game and Third-person Shooter
- Chance to teaming up with friends and combine your skills to defeat the enemies
- Option to use your smartphone for carrying out real actions in the game if you download the app
- You can create your own character from scratch, developing your own skills
- Black Market: you can sell and buy weapons to make a profit
- Chance to trade items with other players
If you are interested in Tom Clancy’s The Division and you want to know more about this tactical game before you download it, feel free to visit the developer’s official website .
The minimum system requirements to download and play this multiplayer videogame are the following:
- Operating System: Windows Vista 32 Bit or later versions
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 @ 2.66 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+
- RAM Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R7 250 or NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
- Compatible with DirectX 11
- Hard Drive Space: 20 GB free