Adobe jumps into the world of online photo management with Adobe Revel, a new way to edit, organize and share your pictures. Create easy access to all your memories and synchronize all your devices so you can always carry your albums with you. Totally secure and private, you will have the power to manage file permissions to share photos with friends and family.
Create family photo albums and socialize with other users to create online collections. Thanks to the rest of the Revel Premium package, for a small fee per month you can access Grouppix, Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements, Photoshop Express and Videobite, all designed solely for mobile devices.
How to use
To start using Adobe Revel is simple. Just download the application to your device or visit the official website. Register on Adobe for a free Adobe ID and log in into the app. You will have a 30-day trial period with the possibility to upload as many pictures as you want in that period. After that, the software will be limited.
Valid for the most important mobile OS on the market, Adobe Revel is able to synchronize to all your devices for instant access to your albums. Upload as many pictures as you want and access them online whenever you want. Revel also supports video files, so the app is quite useful for freeing up space on your cellphone.
Create family photo albums and socialize with other users to create online collections
The editing options are only available for Apple devices. They consist of the typical retouching tools and some effects to give your memories a finishing touch. For Android devices, there is another application called Revel Importer to bring your pictures into Revel Photo library. It is an application in development and it will be quite interesting when it delivers on all features promised.
Adobe Revel 2.2 Features
Check the latest features for Adobe Revel:
- Take your memories with you
- All your devices will be synchronized
- Manage and organize your photos into albums
- Add filters to your pictures
- Quickly retouch your images
- Share your web albums or share your pictures on the most important social networks
- Add comments to your pictures
To use Adobe Revel it is mandatory to create an Adobe ID. You can create one for free via this web address .
This is a free 30-day trial version. Before installing Adobe Revel to your device, please check that it fits the necessary system requirements:
- Operating System: Mac OS X v10.7
- Processor: Multicore Intel
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard Disk space: at least 40MB of HDD space
- Graphic Card: 1024x768 display
- Operating System: iOS 7 or later
- Operating System: Windows 8
- Processor: x86 or x64
- RAM: 2GB
- Any Android device compatible with Android OS 2.2
For more information about Adobe Revel, before downloading, please check the developer’s website .
- Very easy to use
- Able to export original resolution images to iPhone/iPad
- Works for all mobile devices
- Payment subscriptions
- Adobe ID required
- Only works with JPEG images