Level Money is a free manager that will help you to keep track of the money you spend (and how much you have left) on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. This app allows you to have a complete overview of your financial situation, as it takes into account income and fixed expenses.
It will help you to keep track of the money you spend and how much you have left on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
The list of supported banks in this app is constantly expanding. This manager can pair with most major US banks, including Citibank, Bank of America, PNC Bank or Chase. However, users have criticized the main drawback of Level Money which is the fact that it only detects debit or credit card transactions; it does not have the capability to include purchases made by cash.
How does it work?
Once you are done with the download and the setup process, you will have to link your bank account (credit cards, checking and savings), input your income to set your expenditure allowance, your bills and the amount of money you would like to be saving. All this information will help Level Money to build your plan.
At the moment you open the app, you will see the spendable cash available for that day, week and month, represented with three bubbles. Tap on any of these circles to reveal the calculations made to reach that amount. Three variables are considered to build an equation that take us to that result: Income – Bills – Save = Spendable.
This money manager does not categorize your spending but it gets automatically updated when a transaction is made: you won’t have to enter it manually. Of course you can feel free to add and remove bills as well as mark every transaction as ‘Normal’, ‘Bill’ or ‘Unusual’ going to the Activity module. In the AutoSave feature, you can see the percentage the amount you want to save implies regarding your income. Also, you can have access to your Spending History in the Save module to see a graphical representation of your current rollover, overspend and your saving patterns per day.
Level Money 1.1.4 Features
The unique features of Level Money are:
- Provides a detailed insight of your financial activity across all the linked accounts
- Personalized plan
- Automatically updated when a transaction is made
- Three bubbles to visualize spendable cash for that day, month or week
- Three categories of transaction: Normal, Bill or Unusual
- Automatic detection of income and fixed expenses
- Spending History to view graphics representing current rollover and overspend
- 128-bit encryption for confidentiality, security and data integrity
- Supported banks list is regularly expanding
If you want to read more information about Level Money before you download it, feel free to visit the developer’s site.
The minimum system requirements to correctly download and install Level Money in your mobile are:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or later
- iOS 7.0 or later
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch